World Cup Competition Terms & Conditions
No we’re at the business end of the World Cup, football fever has really taken a hold on us all here at Cairn. And just in case you felt there wasn’t quite enough excitement on the pitches in Brazil we’ve decided to run a competition for the remainder of the tournament.
To enter the competition and be in with a chance of winning a three course meal for two, plus a bottle of wine in the west ends Stravaigan it’s really simple. All you have to do is LIKE our Facebook page and leave a comment under the competition status correctly predicting which country will win the tournament.
Below, you will find the Terms & Conditions for this very special competition.
- This competition is open to all residents of the UK and Eire aged 18 and over.
- The competition closes at 12noon on Sunday 13th July.
- Only one entry per person.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants agree to release Facebook from any and all liabilities in connection to the competition.
- All our decisions relating to the competition are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into. Management’s decision is final.
- A winner will be selected at random from all correct answers.
- The winner will be contacted no later than two working days after the prize draw closes.
- If the winner fails to respond within two days of being informed of their win, their prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected.
- By entering this competition you confirm you have read and accepted the terms above.
The Competition Prize details include:
A three course meal for two plus a bottle of house wine at Stravaigan, Gibson Street, Glasgow. Prize to be collected on arrival at the restaurant.