The latest property news & information from a trusted source.
Explore our property blogs, select a category from below
WE ARE HIRING – IN OUR PORTOBELLO OFFICE
The key to Cairn’s success is its people and its commitment to high quality and personal customer service. Responsive and productive. Cairn always aims to deliver against clients needs.
Cairn is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Property Manager based at our new Portobello office.
Ideally the candidate must have minimum 2 years letting experience, knowledge of HMO procedures advantageous, however a passion for property along with strong customer service experience, ability to work as part of a team when required would suffice. Cairn provide a robust training programme including Letwell and ARLA.
• Managing your own portfolio of properties covering: Advertising, Letting, Maintenance, Arrears, Check-outs and general day to day letting enquires
• Building strong relationships with, and acting as the main point of contact for your Landlords and Tenants, responding within appropriate time frames and giving the highest level of service
• Creating and issuing of move in / lease paperwork ensuring these are accurate, including the issuing of Statutory Notes in line with legislation
• Organising utility and council tax set up on behalf of Landlords
• Must be pro-active in managing the property, ensuring that all maintenance issues are responded to and resolved within appropriate time frames. Inspection reports must be prioritised keeping the landlord updated with the condition of their property
• Must ensure that all compliance in the property is met within the legally required timeframe, the property manager is responsible for ensuring the property meets the Repairing Standard
• Creation and execution of legal notices to the tenant on behalf of the landlord
Highly organised polished individual with drive and ambition for genuine career prospects.
Competitive salary plus branch bonus.
Hours 9-5pm M-F
Cv’s in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org