https://cairn.verticaldev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Edinburgh-6.jpg 599 900 craig.8ball /wp-content/themes/enfold-child/assets/mainlogo.svg craig.8ball2016-07-28 08:54:262016-07-28 08:54:26Eleven Property Blogs You Need To Follow
Eleven Property Blogs You Need To Follow
Eleven Property Blogs You Need to Bookmark
Whether you’re buying your first home or building a property empire, it’s a good idea to stay up to date with the latest property news.
Here’s a list of our favourite industry-related blogs, which are filled with tips, reviews and information to help you buy, sell or rent your home.
The Property Blogs
- The Rat and Mouse. It’s one of the best known property blogs in the country – mainly due to the fact that it delivers excellent content. Tune in to read the latest facts and figures on the property market, plus interviews with leading experts.
- HMO Landlady. Running an HMO can get complicated at times, and it’s advisable to get sensible, down to earth advice whenever possible. That’s where HMO Landlady comes in! This readable, entertaining blog is all about managing an HMO property, and how to get the best from your investment.
- Zoopla’s property news section is well worth pouring over with a mug of tea or two. Contained within it, you’ll find the latest news, glimpses into celebrity houses, plus tips to help you sell or buy a home.
- Assetz Property. The clean, crisp look of this blog makes it easy to access, and simple to browse through. Contained within, you’ll discover all sorts of useful information from the Assetz team, including tips on finding the right buy-to-let mortgage, and which location to seek out property investment opportunities.
- Letting Focus. If you’re a landlord or a property investor, this is the newsletter and blog to subscribe to. It contains useful tips and advice on letting in the current property market, and all the up-to-date news you need to know.
- Home Truths. Selling your home? If you want to get the best possible price for it, read this blog! It’s jammed with great advice, plus some inspirational tips to make your property look instantly more appealing to buyers. You can start reading it here.
- Landlord Today. If you’re thinking of becoming a landlord (or already are one), check out Landlord Today. You’ll find financial tips, interviews with people in the industry, important news and a lot more.
- Mark Brinkley. Here’s some great content for all house building enthusiasts! This blog is run by Mark Brinkley, author of Housebuilder’s Bible, and features information on planning permissions and developing properties. If you’re developing a property, it’s a really useful read.
- Addicted to Property. Addicted to Property is written by people who are truly passionate about property! If you love to find out information about property hotspots, how to move home, or unlocking the real value of your house, you’ll enjoy reading this.
- Property Owl. This popular blog has been around since 2007, and shows no sign of slowing up. There’s general property news, news for estate agents, home improvement suggestions, and much more.
- City Lets. The City Lets blog specifically focuses on Private Letting within the Scottish property market and even conduct their own research into what’s happening. Blog posts are detailed and with easy to understand tables and charts to help identify trends.
And a Bonus Blog…
There’s just one more blog we’d recommend – our own! Our regularly updated blog is filled with news, tips and information relating to properties; and is designed to be enjoyed by home buyers, sellers and landlords alike. To start reading, simply click here.