HMO Licensing Application Service
Letting HMO properties can deliver greater yields for investors, but are subject to stricter and more complex controls.
The Legislation came into force in 2000 and we immediately started building our reputation and knowledge, working closely with local authorities and with landlords. Our property maintenance management programme and ongoing tenant management service has been developed to ensure you deliver under your obligations as an HMO Licensee and landlord.
Frankly, there’s a lot to it. You’d be forgiven for wondering where to start.
That’s where our HMO licensing application service comes in. Not quite the full management option, but still heavy lifting enough to potentially save you thousands of pounds slogging your way through the legislation and forms on your own. You get to stay hands on while we dot the I’s and cross the T’s, in an efficient and experienced manner. HMO’s are very much our area of expertise.
What we do for you:
- Conduct a property visit to compile a list of works required prior to lodging the application to ensure your property meets HMO standards
- Compile an up to date Certificate checklist
- Lodge application with the appropriate council
- Manage, arrange and attend all aspects of the inspection visit along with the HMO Dept and Fire Dept.
- Our experienced team will attend the committee and court hearing on behalf of landlord
To discuss if we can help you, please contact us on 0141 270 7878/9 and we’ll happily talk through our licensing application service in more detail. Or email our dedicated licensing team directly: